Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another Outing

My title sounds a bit like I outed someone doesn't it! But no, just another outing with my sister a couple of weeks ago. The plan, you've gotta love that we actually had a plan, was to take a drive to the Walgreen's store that my sister manages in San Francisco and for me to get one of their last remaining flu shots and for her to pick up her hot water kettle. One of out two isn't bad for us. I got my "preservative free" flu shot for an "extra fee" because that was all they had left and she forgot to pick up her kettle. We left the store and headed for the mall because when I was there the day before specifically to get more of my foundation makeup I, of course, walked out of the make up store w/ $80.00 worth of new eye color but no foundation! So lickity split the foundation was in the bag and strait ahead of us was Godiva. A brief pit stop there and we were off to nowhere. This is the place where everyone gets into trouble right?. Nowhere. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking..........

When we saw there beauties we reminisced about going to Macy's in San Francisco's union Square and trying on all the fancy gowns just for fun..........we would laugh so hard.

No comments: