Thursday, April 16, 2009

Green Day and SB day #4


Well, when I asked how the concert was the overwhelming response was "LOUD". We've been to so many concerts and many of them are loud but it's seems like recently the one's we've seen were not so I didn't send Ian with earplugs, bad mom! Wayne was feeling pretty bad about it too. But besides that they said it was "really long" and "really good". Apparently the band played their whole new album cover to cover(see above program) than came back and played for about another hour. Wayne said the first part was a little strange because he or anyone else for that matter knew any of the songs, but overall said the new album sounded good. The whole concert was filmed too. He also said the Fox Theater which has just reopened is beautiful maybe that's why they chose that venue to film?.
So that was Tuesday. On Wednesday went to work and the boys slept in, Grandma came over to check on them, they hung out until I came home for lunch then I took Evan to his friends and they went to Kuk Sool Won together. Because it's Spring Break the school is having "fun" week. Yesterday was twins day so Evan and his friend dressed alike. I should have taken a picture it was too cute. His friend is here for a sleepover (3rd time this week :) and I'm going into work later this morning. Ian is working on getting some people together for a ride this weekend, I hope he can work it out. The weather is suppose to get warm and I think we're all ready for that!

No comments: