Monday, April 27, 2009

Dream Machines




We started a tradition a few years ago of having all of our friends meet here at our house in the morning so that they could all drive into the Deam Machine's show and park together. I usually stay back and enjoy the day before they return from the show to eat and hang out, but this year I decided to ride in with them in the morning which was nice because it's not very crowded and it's easier to see all the cars and misc stuff they have there. I took a bunch of pictures and looked forward to posting some, but when I uploaded them I realized I only had a few. So I can only imagine that someone has some really great pictures on their camera! I didn't even see the whole show because it's so big. Airplanes flying all over, including a Japanese Zero, monster trucks crushing cars and giving rides, every type of small and large gas engine on display, motorcycles, classic and modified cars. They had a great display of Half Moon Bay drag strip memorablia from the 1960's. You name it, there is something for everyone. And the whole thing is put on to raise money for the Coastside seniors by some very dedicated volunteers.

No comments: