Thursday, March 12, 2009

What have you been up to lately?

Do you ever feel like your so busy you haven't taken a breath, then someone you haven't seen for a while will ask you "what new"," what have you been up to lately"? I swear, every time that happens to me I go blank. It's all the mundane things that no one really wants to hear about thats been keeping you so busy. Do they really want to know about your tax preparations or the cleaning and running around you've been doing? Honsestly, I think for us mom's we're hoping our friends they might have a story or two to brighten our days. So we ask," What have you been up to lately"?

1 comment:

nelsoneroni said...

Hi Jill,

I'm so happy to see that you have a blog! It's fantastic! It's so nice to be able to keep up with your family via your blog and Facebook.

Take care,

Lori
parkinglotmamas.blogspot.com
musicnmusings.blogspot.com