Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1 to 10 and back again

1.) Evan turned 11!
2.) David (my brother)came for the weekend
3.) Saw Slumdog Millionaire
4.) Went to Sacramento on an overnight field trip
w/ Evan's class
5.) The passing of a good friend Travis
6.) The passing of my mom's brother Rosco
7.) The rain finally came
8.) Taxes
9.) Snowboarding this weekend, again
10.) 4-H meetings
10.) Can't upload pictures on to the computer....Again
9.) Suddenly can right click again. yeah
8.) Tour De Calif. barreled past my front door.
Exciting at the time, don't know who won.
7.) Ian has a girlfriend
6.) Evan passed his test for this first black stripe, on his way to black belt
5.) Started knitting again, a sweater.
4.) Celebrated Mike's b-day
3.) Mike got his braces off!
2.) Wayne's working! Yeah
1.) I promise never to do this again. Cross my heart.

No comments: