Friday, December 19, 2008

Hamburger Virgin

How ever stupid the commercial is, the conversation that perused between 10 year old E--- and me was hilarious. If you haven't seen the commercial it basically portraits a "person" who supposedly has never eaten a hamburger before. A "hamburger virgin". He/she tries a Whopper from BK and than a McSomething and then chooses the Whopper as the best tasting hamburger. Whatever!
So here is the conversation:

E: Oh, I thought that (a virgin) was someone who didn't eat meat?

Me: No.....That's a vegetarian.

E: Oh, Than its the kind of person that doesn't eat any type of animal at all?

Me: No.....That's a Vegan.

E: Huh, Than whats a virgin?

Me: A person who's never tried a hamburger?

1 comment:

Moriah Bettencourt said...

OMG that is hillarious. I remember watching MASH & the cross dresser guy said he was a virgin so I asked my mom what that meant & she said it was someone who had never been married. LOL