Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008




Christmas day went off without a hitch. My kids are not early risers so I woke them up about 9:00 am, opened some presents and had a nice brunch. Seems as though everyone got what they wanted. Ian a much need new snowboard, Evan a Ipod Nano (I washed his shuffle), Wayne a gift certificate for a massage and I some beautiful earrings. After a very relaxing morning, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house about 1:30 and didn't even start opening presents there until about 3:00. It's sort of nice that the kids are older and it's not all about the opening gifts. We enjoyed each others company , as we usually do. Ate so many appetizers that we opted not to eat dinner and played games the rest of the night. The hit presents was the Wii fit a gift from uncle Mike to everyone. (Last year he bought the Wii) Seeing everyone Hula Hoop! You had to be there. I'd like to point out my Wii age is 36! Not too bad. :)
New Years Eve is also Grandmas birthday and everyone will be coming over here to celebrate! Party hats and all.
Here's wishing you all a new year filled with peace, hope and love. We're all in this together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey

let me know if you can still read my posts

it went to friends only but i'm not sure