Monday, October 13, 2008

And the winner is........

Thad Starr of Pleasant Hill, Oregon. His pumpkin was 1528 lbs. as you can see from the above picture with Ian and Evan, It's BIG! Thad also won last year his pumpkin weighed 1524lbs. The picture of the pumpkin with Ian and Evan is a couple of posts back"Pumpkin time in HMB". I think he has it down to a science.
It's another beautiful day here in Half Moon Bay. Of course this is our Indian summer. People were walking on the path today in tank tops and shorts. I think my car said it was 68 degrees when I picked up the boys from school.
Still waiting on Ian's historical figure grade and he's now working on science fair. I'm not thrilled with his choice of projects, something about motorcycles and engines. Sounds like dad will be helping with this one!

No comments: