Monday, July 6, 2009

If this is how summer is going to be.............

Than bring it on! We've had so much going on since school got out I don't even know where to start. I just feel like this is how summer is suppose to be, spending time with family and friends. I feel so blessed just thinking about it.
Some notable highlights so far:
*Both boys went to 4-H camp for a week
*Our annual Father's day camping trip with great friends
*Ian turned 14!
The 4th of July weekend was great. Watching the parade, spending time with friends and watching the fog less fireworks.
But so far the best part of this summer for me was seeing my cousin Matt Deis. He's an East coaster (lol) from my mom's side of the family and is on tour with his band. They played Canada and came down the West coast stopping in Seattle, Portland, Sacramento and Petaluma which is where we met up with him. The boys thought it was great to meet a rock star relative and go on the tour bus. We had dinner and got to catch up. I have something like 78 first cousins on my mom's side alone so it I jumped at the chance to see one of them and it was great.

No comments: