Saturday, November 15, 2008

November


Yes, November.......it's been a relatively busy month despite my neglectful blogging. I'm having somewhat of a mental block or should I say mental breakdown this month. See we're scheduled to go on a cruise a week from today. And I'm hyper focused on it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get Noro virus (cruis ship virus) or sea sick or hate the food or feel trapped. I know! I'm completely NUTS! I'll probably have a great time. The best part of the trip is we're going to have a visit with our friends the Scarboroughs who moved to San Jose Del Cabo a couple of years ago. I can't wait to see them.
I'll post the picture we gave to them when they were moving. Did I mention how excited I am to see them? Maybe I can stay with them and catch the ship on the way back.

2 comments:

Moriah Bettencourt said...

I'm totally gonna break into your house & steal your duster stash.

Jill said...

When I wrote that I thought it sounded bad than I forgot to go back and take it out! Thanks for the reminder!