Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Do you think he'll notice?




















I've been waiting all summer to do this. I usually do this a couple of times a year and its crazy but they NEVER ask about where their stuff went. Go figure. My theory is if they don't miss it, they didn't need it in the first place. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, this is Evan's room. Ian is on to me now and he will generally put anything he values away. Which makes me think they do occasionally miss their stuff. Wayne and I differ on this issue, he generally thinks their rooms should be off limits to us (he means me) and they should be able to have it anyway they like. You can see who won this battle. LOL
In other news, HMB has been experiencing unusually warm and pleasant weather. We had my mom and dad, my sister and her husband Mike and Mike's dad and his wife for dinner over the weekend. We bar-b-qued oysters and veggies, chicken and had some yummy salads. We had a nice time catching up. Having an extra day (labor day) off from school was awesome too. Ian went swimming with a friend and Evan spent the day at the beach with his bff. Tonight we're off to help a friend celebrate his birthday with what he and his wife describe as the best looking cupcakes they've ever seen. Lets hope they taste as good! I'll let you know more about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha

that's too funny, you know I bet its organized HIS way.